Thursday, December 3, 2009

junk cart

I was reading back through old post I have made and I found my junk thesis theory post. I said "I am officially on the look out for an old styled grocery cart that was originally used to tote all your grocerys home, but for which I will use to tote all my junk treasures home."

I forgot that I posted that or I would have updated on it sooner. A while back there was an ad on www.craigslist.com from a lady that said she had a garage full of stuff that she wanted gone. I had my sister call her and ask her about it and it was a ton of various things, but the bottom line was she wanted it all gone. Some people had already come and gone but there was still tons left over. We got the address and went when I got off of work. There was actually two garages full of stuff. My sister and I went junking through them both and actually found some stuff to bring home. My top two prizes from this junk day was an old vinyl red high chair

vintage highchair metal and red vinyl
and a yellow grocery buggy. So the search for the buggy is over.

signed junker

No comments:

Post a Comment