Friday, July 16, 2010

finished bed??

Sorry it's been so long since my last post, it's not my fault...seriously I got caught up in everyone else's fabulous blogs. I had 1,000 + blog posts to read. Without further ago here is the finished bed.

The first photo is what it looked like with the mattress and box spring. Remember it's high enough to put rubbermaid containers underneath it for storage.


For a 6 foot something man, this bed is obviously too high. What's a girl to do, but remove the box spring.


And that worked only to a point. It's shorter now, I still need to a step stool to get up on it though. And now I have another problem...the mattress is falling through the cracks of the support beams.

Now I need to get a board so the mattress doesn't fall through anymore. More on that as it progress's.

No comments:

Post a Comment