Monday, April 12, 2010

sew pretty

I started out with this bag of sewing supplies.



And this cleaned up old pickle jar. Note if you want to clean out a food jar and get rid of the smell first clean it with regular soap and water. Then put a little bit of bleach in it put the lid back on it and shake it so the bleach gets all around in it, then dump the bleach out and rinse with water. That's it. You don't have to let it sit for any period of time, just shake it, dump it, rinse it. If you want to test this out after you clean it with soap and water smell it, you will see that the smell is still there even if you washed it by hand or in the dishwasher the smell is still there. Then do the bleach shake and rinse, and smell it again....smell that clean fresh smell. I love bleach. It gets rid of the smell right away, no waiting.



I took both and combined them and now have a very pretty useful and decorative display.

Every time I look at it I smile, it's so pretty. Now I just have to find out where to put it.


No comments:

Post a Comment